Avatar Tour Group Management System
The Avatar Tour Group Management System is allows Casino and Gaming Marketing professionals to manage all aspects of Casino Bus/Motorcoach and Group Tours.
The Avatar Tour Group Management System features the following:
- Create and manage group reservations for multiple properties with an intuitive user interface. All information for any reservation is just a click away including contact information, lodging information, confirmation details and an audit log that records all changes to the reservation.
- Groups and Bus traffic flow into your property smoothly. The Avatar Tour Group Management System will warn of potential scheduling conflicts, and allow users to look ahead at future arrivals and departures.
- Using Wireless Handheld technology and integrating with your Casino/Patron Management System, The Avatar Tour Group Management System can track patrons on trips and be used to determine how much revenue each trip generates.
- The Avatar Tour Group Management System features an optional Line Run module to help users quickly generate re-occurring trips.
- Allows users to create customized incentive plans for each tour/bus company.
- The Avatar Tour Group Management System features a robust reporting module.
- The Avatar Tour Group Management System is built upon a complete multi-user architecture that allows many users across multiple properties to access and update data.
Avatar Tour Group Management System Main Benefits
- Allows your property to increase Tour and Bus traffic without increasing staff.
- Allows your Tour/Group Operations and Marketing department to determine where and when your best Tour and Bus customers are coming from.
- Allows your Tour/Group Operations and Marketing department to track the revenue generated by incoming tours and trips.
- Allows your Tour/Group Operations and Marketing department to keep your property up to date on incoming Tour and Bus traffic.
Contact Avatar Software Creations Inc. now for a free consultation and online demo by filling out our Contact Form or give us a call at (519)735-9078.